Our Company Information
Crane Merchandising Systems is a Limited company registered in the UK whose registered office is at Pipsmore Park, Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 6NQ.
Company Registration No.: 02360425
VAT No.: 543196833
Our Copyright Information
The following marks are registered (®) in the US and CTM*:
*The countries/jurisdictions covered by a CTM registration are Austria, Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg), Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
A trademark application is pending in the US for:
- Intelligent Store
We also use other trademarks:
- Shopper 2
- Streamware Connect
Our Communication Disclaimer
Crane Merchandising System's emails and any files transmitted with them are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error, please notify the originator of the message. Crane Merchandising Systems confirms that email messages sent from within our networks have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses and malware by Websense.
Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses or malware are present in our digital communications, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of any email or attachment.
Any views expressed in messages from Crane Merchandising Systems Associates are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority states them to be the views of Crane Merchandising Systems.
To give you the best user experience on this website we place small data files on your computer. These are known as Cookies. Most websites do this to improve user experiences by:
- remembering settings, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you've given (e.g your postcode) so you don't need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
- continually improve the experience for you
- remember your shopping basket content if applicable
Our cookies aren't used to identify you personally. They're just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about Cookies and how to manage or delete them, visit the ICO website.
We and Our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to analyze trends, administer the Website, tracking users’ movements around the Website, and to gather demographic information about Our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
We will use the personal information you are asked to provide through this website in order to process and fulfil your order and payment. This will involve its disclosure to the businesses we use in connection with these activities, such as couriers. But we will not sell your personal information to anyone.
Your statutory rights
Subject to certain statutory exceptions and exemptions, you have the right:
- To ask about the personal data we hold, who we acquired it from, how we use it and who we disclose it to. We will charge £10.00 for dealing with your request and you must enclose your cheque or postal order with your request.
- To ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- To ask us not to make decisions which affect you to a significant degree based solely on the automatic processing of your personal data.
- To ask us not to process your personal data in a way that is likely to cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us on 01249 444807.
In these terms, 'we' means Crane Merchandising Systems Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2360425 and 'us' and 'our' are to be read accordingly.
Your use of this website
We either own the intellectual property rights in the content of this website or we have a licence to use it on this website. You may:
- View that content while visiting this website
- Save a copy of that content on your computer as a cache copy (this is created automatically by your computer)
- Save or print out a copy of that content in connection with your purchase of any goods through this website
You may not make any other copies of that content unless expressly authorised in writing from authorised representatives of Crane Merchandising Systems Ltd.
No assurances or liability
We do not give any assurance as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the material displayed on this website. We have taken some precautions to reduce the risk of viruses and other malicious code being transmitted through this website, but we do not give any assurance that these are sufficient to prevent this happening. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied are excluded, including any which would otherwise be implied by virtue of: any rule of law; the nature of the website; the materials on it; the goods advertised there; any general commercial practices.
We have no liability to you in connection with your use of this website, or your reliance on any material displayed on this website, even if we are in breach of these terms or have been negligent. As special exceptions, we do not restrict our liability for fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) or personal injury (whether or not it results in death) resulting from our negligence.
Information about you